When the winter season comes and going on for a long time, it creates a lot of problems. People get certain diseases. Many respiratory and other conditions can develop with cold. You will be happy to know that a pellet stove can handle those issues. The soot of the fireplaces or other units is harmful to health. For the warmth of the house, we need a quality pellet stove. They make the air clean and pure. You can preserve energy in the best pellet stove. It will also save a lot of bills.
Top 10 Pellet Stoves Comparison table - 2020
|1||US Stove Company US GW1949 Wiseway Non-Electric Pellet...||Buy on Amazon (Paid)|
Top 6 Pellet Stoves Reviews - 2020
1. US Stove 4840 Wall Mount Direct Vent Pellet Heater
Anyone can own a pellet stove. It can place in a small home or living space. The US Stove 4840 Wall Mount Direct Vent Pellet Heater is a very suitable unit for a person. They are the top pellet stoves which is perfect for small spaces or areas.
- 24,000 BTUs heats up to 1,000 sq. Ft
- Automatic ignition and diagnostic controls, with 5 heat settings
- 28-Pound Hopper capacity provides up to 24 hours of use on low and up to 6 hours on high
- Vent Kit Included (mounting bracket, stove adapter, cap, wall thimble, vent attachment, and Twist lock...
- Easy to access for cleaning and maintenance
Best In Features
You can get a pellet stove for a small space. These are an efficient device. It has got 24000 BTU. These can heat up to 1000 Sq. Ft. The house will become evenly warm at any time.
The stove can control the temperature of the room or a small house. An individual can control the heat of the house very quickly. There is an automatic ignition & diagnostic controls have five heat settings.
This brand and model have a 28-pound hopper capacity pellet stove.
They run for 24 hours. User can use it on any settings including low or high for 6 hours.
Pellet stove has included with the vent kit. A user gets an inclusive mounting bracket, stove adapter, cap, wall thimble, vent attachment, and a twist-lock pipe.
- The unit heats up to 1000 Sq.Ft using its 24000 BTUs.
- You can use its automatic ignition.
- User-friendly diagnostic controls.
- A person can use on low settings for 24 hours.
- Use on high settings for 6 hours.
- Vent kit gave by the manufacturer.
- Clean and maintain is easy.
- The user might need help at the time of installation.
- People have to dissemble the stove if there is any problem.
2. Pleasant Hearth 50,000 BTU Cabinet Pellet Stove
We all want our pellet stove to be efficient and effective. That serves the indoors smartly. For general people, this Pleasant Hearth 50,000 BTU Cabinet Pellet Stove can be an excellent unit.
- EPA Certified (NSPS Phase 1 & 2 Approved)
- 120 lb. hopper gets you up to 70 hours of non-stop heat
- Up to 50,000 BTU's/hr heats up to 2,200 sq. ft.
- Mobile Home Approved with included Outside Air Kit ($60 Value)
- Exclusive Comfort Control System - 1 knob to easily set a comfortable heat level; this system will...
Top In Features
It is one of the best market-leading pellet stoves. A user can heat efficiently for up to 2200 square feet in a house or workplace.
The pleasant hearth pellet stove has a 120-pound hopper & its burn time is from 24 to 70 hours using 50000 BTU. EPA certified pellet stove comes with a high-efficiency level. The efficiency ratings are 85 percent, which is very high. The unit is not harmful to the environment. The manufacturer has guaranteed it to be safe for use at home. Many e-commerce sites have offered these pellet stoves for sale.
Auto-light ignition is a user-friendly feature. It allows more convenience to the people. The auto light ignition system featured with five heat settings- comfort control system, exclusive, and has endless options to run on a maximum or minimum level. According to your purpose and needs, you can adjust the heat settings.
Pellet stove has an outside air washer kit and convection blower. They are helpful for cleaner air. The unit has made with a solid cast iron door, spring chrome handle, and a ceramic glass viewing area, which gives a fantastic view.
- It comes with the capacity to heat up to 2200 square feet.
- The burning time of this unit is 24 to 70 hours.
- It got certification from EPA.
- The efficiency rating is 85%.
- They featured with the Auto-light ignition system.
- It comprises of 5 heat settings.
- You get to enjoy cleaner air for the convection blower, an outside air-washer kit.
- The user has to put effort into cleaning the unit.
- For cotter pins, the stove is too much notorious.
3. Castle 12327 Serenity Wood Pellet Stove
Castle 12327 pellet stove has the capability of heating the entire home. They are an effective and convenient unit for the home. It also heats nicely if there is less space. People can also use it in large living spaces. It works great as a heating system.
- Reinvent the way you heat your home with Castle's Serenity wood pellet stove and new Smart Controller
- The Smart Controller allows you to choose manual, thermostat, and weekly operational modes to heat your...
- As with any Castle Pellet Stove, you'll experience affordability, style, and practicality. Its...
- The Serenity Stove is designed to be easy to clean - there are no tubes, corrugations, or hidden chambers
- Operating Wattage 77 Watts (W), Voltage 120 Volts (V), Greater than 69.8% thermal efficiency, 1500 square...
Top In Features
The user cleans the pellet stove with little effort. Its ash pan is easy to remove. You can clean it in less than five minutes. An individual must clean it often so that it remains in the best working order.
The finest pellet stoves is economical in every way. Suppose a user using the heater in a medium heat setting, and it will go for a 40lb bag of pellets or less per day. The user need to worry about the combustible fuels because it runs on pellets alone.
The unit stoves are economical. They save a lot of electricity. You should know that electricity is used to operate the hopper and the fan. Hopper and supporter of the device distribute the heat all around the room effectively. The power is required only 2 watts on average for the motors. Thus there is the need for less amount of electricity. It is under home depot wood pellets
- There is a smart controller by which an individual can use it for swift use.
- Thermal efficiency is more than 69.8 percent.
- It heats for about 1500 sq.ft.
- The unit also includes features like automatic ignition, blower speeds, and five feed rates.
- Pellet stove has been EPA certified.
- Any individual can clean the device easily because it is super easy to clean.
- Harman pellet stoves are also efficient and effective as a healing tool.
- You should keep your children away from their parts.
- We got a smaller hopper of 40 Ib.
4. Pleasant Hearth 2,200 Sq. Ft. Large Wood Burning Stove
Many of our clients like to use large size pellet stoves. You will be happy to know that this Pleasant Hearth 2,200 Sq. Ft. Large Wood Burning Stove is one of them. They are incredibly efficient and suitable to use in bigger spaces. In big homes, they also used. Users can heat the entire house with little less than 2,200 square feet. It works smartly like a primary heat source. People do not need to worry about any bills.
- EPA Certified (NSPS Phase 1 Approved)
- Up to 77,000 BTU's/hr heats up to 2,200 sq. ft.
- Large ceramic glass window to the fire for an amazing view
- Ash drawer allows for quick & easy cleanup
- Separately sold variable speed blower (PBAR-2427) for quiet, yet powerful heat distribution
Top In Features
Pleasant Hearth is the focal point of the room in the house because it has got significant wood burning. The look of the unit is timeless. Many users love to use it in their living room, family room, den, and any other large space of the home. By using one fueling, it burns 10 hours or a little more.
This king pellet stove is freestanding, which also includes legs. The complete process of installation for a user is straightforward. A variable-speed blower has included.
If you have big rooms, then this stove will be an ideal unit for use. There is a blower. The blower required for installation. The burning is entirely clean and authentic. It does not harm the people and the environment & the user gets the heating quickly. It efficiently warms any space, whether big or small.
- This particular pellet stove produces up to 77000 BTUs.
- Sliding draft control is handy in the pellet furnace. These located above the door.
- EPA certifies the large burning wood stove.
- Experts have tested the whole stove very seriously.
- It is more significant than many units. Sometimes it may require a spacious place for installation.
- The unit is a bit overweight.
5. Pleasant Hearth 1,200 Sq. Ft. Small Mobile Home Stove
Pleasant Hearth 1200 Sq. Ft. is a quality mobile home stove. They are EPA certified. It is an excellent indoor pellet stove. The device has the power to take care of small to medium-sized homes. You can even use it for large-sized areas. People usually heat 1200 square feet in their house using small pellet stoves. It runs nicely for 8 hours or more at a single loading.
- Heats up to 1,200 square feet, burns up to 6 to 8 hours in one fueling; stove with pedestal base and...
- Fits 6-inch stove pipe, a push/pull draft control level under ash lip, and a variable speed blower...
- Epa certified, omni tested, a non-catalytic wood burning stove, made in the usa, 81 percent efficiency...
- Approved for mobile home use with an air intake kit sold separately
- Assembled dimensions (h by l by w): 31-1/2-inch by 22-1/2-inch by 22-1/2-inch, weight 277-pound and log...
Top In Features
This pellet stove is the small one out of 3 different sizes. There is also a medium-size which heats for up to 10 hours with a single load. It does the heating for 1800 sq. Ft.
The unit also offers a large size, and it can heat 2200 sq. Ft. The device's maximum burn time is 10 hours.
Most people use it in mobile homes. It has a ceramic glass window, an air wash system, a brick-lined firebox, and a variable-speed blower. The blower helps to balance the heat evenly.
- The BTU of the pellet stove is 50000.
- The heating coverage goes up to 1200 sq. Ft.
- The efficiency level is 81%.
- At a single load, it burns for 8 hours and more.
- It has got full manufacturer warranty support.
- The air intake kit is to be purchased separately by a user.
- People must use small pieces of wood in this small pellet stove.
6. Comfortbilt Pellet Stove HP22- 50,000 BTU
Comfortbilt pellet stove works very well. These are an accessible unit in almost all e-commerce sites. It got excellent heating capacity, attractive and functional design & the device gives long term reliability.
- 50,000 btu - Heats up to 2,800 sq. feet!
- Large viewing area - Bay Design - Carbon Black!
- Powerful Blower, EPA Certified, 110 Volt
- 55 lbs. Hopper Capacity,Auto Ignition, Ash Pan, Programmable Thermostat
- 1 Year Parts Warranty-Technical assistance available after purchase
Top In Features
The heating capacity is 2000 sq. Feet. It is EPA certified. The hopper capacity is 55 lb. It has got 42000 BTUs. The weight of the pellet stove is 320 lb.
With its decent capacity, the unit heats 2200 square feet. It is very much useful for winter use. The pellet stove will run entirely for long years.
The bay windows look elegant. Large Glass, with its viewing panels, is excellent. The unit is well structured. You will get a handy digital control panel for instruction & the panel comes with a thermostat. It ranges from 61 to 84 degrees& a remote also provided. The functions are similar.
The customer service is excellent. Comfortbilt supports its clients always. The unit is relatively quiet overall. It is also among the quieter stoves.
- There is the BTU of 50000. It required for the heating of 2000 sq. feet
- Highly effective and powerful blower.
- Burn efficiency is 86%.
- There is auto ignition, programmable thermostat, and ash pan.
- Certified from EPA.
- It uses 110 volts.
- Soot may fog up the Glass during use.
- The instruction manual can be hard to understand.
How To Choose Pellet Stove Smartly - Unbiased Buying Guide
People should find the right size of the pellet stove. It must fit perfectly so that the heat goes in all space. There are various types of units in the market. Each pellet stove is different from the other. People can buy by analyzing their abilities. The heat output valve clarifies the capability of a stove. A unit's BTU output range from around 40000 to 60000. The efficiency level depends on the unit itself. Mostly it ranges from 75 % to 95%.
There are many reasons to choose a pellet stove. You cannot merely select a stove by looking at its BTU or efficiency figure. The other points a person must consider are-
What will be the purpose of the stove? A user should determine the purpose of whether they want to heat the room or generate efficient heat for the small space.
Finding the position of the unit in the house- Positioning is an essential factor for heating. It gives the best results. An individual must place the stove in a good location. If the unit place in a perfect area of a room, then it will give more benefits. You should never put the stove in a corner where there are obstructions like different types of room layouts. Heat cannot circulate freely around the space when it faces any obstacle inside the room.
Knowing the preferences- The choice of people varies from person to person for buying the finest pellet stoves. For example, some people may want more heat, or others may wish to less heat in their homes. Again a person may like a pellet stove that can warm the room quickly if anyone does not like too much heat; then, in that case, they have to choose a unit that comes with variable temperature control.
You can search by pellet stoves near me. It will show a person where they can get it.
Pellet type- People must consider fuel-related issues. Pellets are super easy to hold on any locations a person can imagine.
You can select a pellet stove by analyzing different kinds of it. Most people like to use a wood pellet stove. They are also very popular nowadays. Wood units have premium and standard grades. Premium pellet stoves burn a long time.
It has got a better quality of wood. They are also expensive to buy. Standard ones are also good for regular use. Some other kinds of pellet stoves include coconut shell or corn. People must evaluate different types of units and their running costs.
Pellet stove prices are also a significant issue to solve. A person needs to look at it sensibly. The weight of the pellet stove is another factor to determine. A user buys a stove that has a hopper with capacity. When you open a bag of pellets, then it is better to put it all inside the hopper.
It will protect the unit from damping or knocking over. Bag size is wholly dependent on the size of the hopper. A user can purchase from pellet stove for sale
Maintenance- There is a lot of moving parts in a pellet stove. A user must maintain them carefully. People must clean and manage by reading the instruction manual of the unit. You have to ensure that the dirt or ashes do not get clogged inside the heater. You have to vacuum it or tip out daily or weekly. Some pellet stoves have self-cleaning glass features. Glass gets clouded by carbon. So we should buy a unit whose Glass remains clean even after use for a long time.
The parts of the pellet unit are available. A user can buy some parts in advance if they think it is essential for them. Sometimes it is better to purchase some parts with the unit because if it gets into any problem, then the repairman can solve it.
A pellet stove will serve its users for a very long time if they do proper servicing from time to time by a professional. People also like mini pellet stove.
Appearance- There is plenty of designs from freestanding pellet stoves to fireplace inserts. Extra-large viewing windows have got the charm. You must always look for high-quality materials.