Plum is a global fruit. From ancient times people are consuming the fruit & fruit juices. All over the world, there are forty or more varieties of plum. Many unique things have been discovered about it. The benefit of the fruit is remarkable. Now the question is How to Make Plum Juice for living better health?
Top 5 Best Plum Juice Amazon Best Seller - 2019
Basically, The Plum juice is sweet. It builds and develops the body. People like the taste of the juice. The process of blending provides several tastes. It is juicy, firm and fleshy. Many people around the world like it as a healthy meal. A healthy dose of nutrients is found in the plum juice. You have to make sure your digestive system is strong enough to handle those essential nutrients. Important minerals are packed in the plum juice like potassium, iron, and fluoride. Some vitamins are also present in the healthy juice which balances the nutritional contents of the drink.
How to make plum juice with a step-by-step guide?
The step by step guide of making different types of plum juice are discussed below-
Regular plum juice
- Take some plums
- Put the plums into the water
- For 3 minutes boil them
- Remove from the heat
- Let them cool off
- You should take out the pits by hand
- Put the plums in a blender and blend smartly
- Strain the juice
- It is optional to add flavors like rose syrup or cumin powder
- According to your need, you have to add the water
- Serve immediately or later
Apple and plum
- The ingredients that are needed to make the juice recipe are- 1 apple, 4 large plums and a ½ squeeze of lime
- Take out the juice of the plums
- Make the juice of apple
- Squeeze the lime on top of the apple and plum juice
- You can use ice to enjoy the drink
- Tip- if you want you can squeeze the lime along with the pith
- The pith of the plum is highly nutritious
- There is no need to remove the pith
The bloody plum
- Ingredients for the recipe are- 1 blood orange, 2 large plums, 1 cup of grapes
- Slice the orange into quarters without the peel
- Juice the oranges
- Take the plums
- Juice the plums
- Throw grapes and juice them
- In the end, put some ice and enjoy the drink
- The drink is filled with vitamins
- You use white or red grapes
- We suggest using white grapes
- You have to add water following your requirements
- Plum juice is a substitute for fatty desserts
Plum and beets
- Ingredients used in the recipe are- 1 big apple, 1 small beet, 2 big plums and an inch of ginger
- In the first step take the beet and put it in a blender
- Add chopped ginger in a small portion in the blender
- Two plums are added
- Chopped up apple is put into the blender
- Blend carefully
- Pour water
- You can also use ice
- Enjoy the incredible drink
- The ingredients are- 10 small ripe plums, five or more cups of water according to consumer choice, 6 lemons, a small amount of sugar it is optional and ice cubes
- Taste the drink after you have prepared it to know the flavors if it is ok or not
- Take the pitted plums and add them to a food processor
- Grind smoothly
- You have to take the juice
- Strain it carefully
- Then add squeezed fresh lemon juice into the strained plum juice
- Water is added. It depends on the consistency a person wants in the juice.
- Ice cubes are added
- Mint leaves are used to garnish
- Enjoy the drink
Plum nectar juice
- Ingredients- one pound ripened plums, half a liter of water and to enhance the taste you can use a ¼ cup of maple syrup
- Rinse the plum and put them in a pot
- Add some water
- Boil the ingredients
- Keep the heat in a medium
- Let them sit for two to three hours
- It will extract all the flavors
- After putting away from heat let it cool off
- Take a blender and blend the mixture
- Plums and boiled water gets mixed and becomes plum juice
- Strain carefully so that bits and pieces that did not mash well can be caught.
- Maple syrup is added and mixed with ingredient
- Enjoy the drink
Plum juice recipe for toddlers and babies!
- You will need 5 medium sized plums, 2 cups of water, 2 teaspoons of sugar and lemon juice. Sugar and lemon juice is optional
- Give preference on your taste and the taste of your infant
- Wash the plums and put it in a bowl filled with water
- Put the bowl on the stove and boil it in little heat
- Immediately put some cold water over the plums
- Cold or normal water will help to stop the cooking of plum
- Remove the pit
- Cut the plums in cubes
- You have to do blending
- Blend along with water, lemon juice, and water
- Lemon juice is optional. Basically, it increases the taste
- Strain the liquid and separate the juice in a glass
- Now it is ready to serve
Six surprising benefits of the plum juice
Amazing health benefits are found in the plum juice, did you know about that. The best benefits are shown below-
- The plum juice will aid you with the weight loss process
The dietary fiber in the plum juice prevents you from overeating. It absorbs the water when it passes through the digestive tract. Thus the method helps a person to reduce the overall calorie intake. Antioxidants of the plum juice are beneficial to reduce the weight from the body.
- Prevents strokes and heart attacks
The plum juice compounds control the cholesterol flow within the blood and the fats. It prevents oxygen in the body to do any harm to the triglycerides. You should know that triglycerides is one of the common cause of heart attack or stroke and even hypertension.
3. Improve the health of the eye
The juice contains vitamin A. The vitamin protects the eyes from diseases or infections. Night vision gets enhanced. Older people sometimes find problems in the eye which can be solved by consuming a small amount of plum juice. Their night vision power gets increased slowly. Plum juice is also good for the person who is facing any kind of loss of vision in the eye.
4. Lower risk of ARMD
Plum juice contains vitamin A. The vitamin A in the plum juice lowers the risk of age-related macular degeneration (ARMD).
5. Gives benefit to pregnant women
Pregnant women and their baby take benefit from the nectar of the plum. Vitamin A, C, and K are found which encourages tissue growth at the time of pregnancy. Bone growth, tissue growth, and prevention of blood clots are the main advantages of taking plum juice.
6. May prevent cancer
Cancer is a risky disease. This plum juice may prevent cancer if it is taken with a healthy diet and exercise. A research conducted by Texas A&M University in 2014 which tells that the phenolic compounds may prevent different complex diseases. This phenolic compound is found in some plum varieties. In the same study, it also tells that the juice exerts cytotoxic effects against breast cancer cells. It does not affect normal healthy cells.
The recipes mentioned above are highly beneficial to start off your day. It will give strength and energy to complete daily tasks. You can try the recipes and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.